- Maintains and updates personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training.
- Skill Level 4
- Alternative Titles
- Employment Office Clerk
- Human Resources Records Clerk
- Personnel Records Clerk
- Psychological Examiner (Army)
- Roster Clerk
- Skills Assessment Authority Your Career
- Caveats No caveats
Group: 5994 Human Resource Clerks
- HUMAN RESOURCES CLERKS maintain and update personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training.
- updating information on leave taken and accumulated, employment history, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training
- raising records for newly appointed workers and checking records for completeness
- processing applications for employment and promotions and advising applicants of results
- receiving and answering inquiries about employment entitlements and conditions
- sending out announcements of job openings and job examinations
- issuing job application forms
- compiling data from personnel records and preparing reports
- storing and retrieving personnel records and files on request
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.