Updated on 23 Dec 2019
- Operates plant to produce cement, lime and clinker.
- Skill Level: 4
- Cement Crusher Operator
- Cement Despatch Operator
- Cement Grinding Mill Operator
- Cement Kiln Operator
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Caveats: No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 7129 Other Stationary Plant Operators
- This unit group covers Stationary Plant Operators not elsewhere classified.
It includes Boiler or Engine Operators, Bulk Materials Handling Plant Operators, Cement Production Plant Operators, Concrete Batching Plant Operators, Concrete Pump Operators, Paper and Pulp Mill Operators, Railway Signal Operators, Train Controllers, Waste Water or Water Plant Operators and Weighbridge Operators.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.