Updated on 24 Dec 2019
- Receives and records advertising copy for publication and broadcasting.
- Skill Level: 5
- Skills Assessment Authority:
- Caveats: No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5619 Other Clerical and Office Support Workers
- This unit group covers Clerical and Office Support Workers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Classified Advertising Clerks, Meter Readers and Parking Inspectors.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.