Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination.
To be considered for selection to apply for Victorian visa nomination, you must submit a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination. You must register your interest on Live in Melbourne and be selected to apply for Victorian visa nomination.
You must also ensure you meet the relevant visa nomination eligibility criteria before submitting a Registration of Interest.
You may submit a ROI at any time between 7 July 2021 and 29 April 2022.
How do I submit a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination
- Make or update an Expression of Interest on the Department of Home Affairs’ SkillSelect system. You must create a new Expression of Interest if your existing one is expiring within the next 12 months.
- Make sure you meet the requirements for the visa you are seeking nomination for:
- Submit a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination
To submit a Registration of Interest, you must create an accountexternal link on the Live in Melbourne portal if you do not already have one.
What information am I required to provide when submitting a Registration of Interest for Victorian Visa Nomination?
- your SkillSelect Expression of Interest ID
- the skilled visa you are seeking Victorian nomination for (subclass 190 or 491)
- your occupation, including ANZSCO code
- your employer's ABN and contact details
- the purpose of your employer's business or service
- a summary of the main duties you perform on a daily basis
- the target sector that you are using your STEMM skills in
- the contribution you make to your sector
- In your response make sure to include information about any STEMM qualifications or specialised skillsets you hold.